AutoCAD 2D - Fundamental
Course directed to students and professionals in architecture, engineering, archeology, geography and related fields in order to provide the skills to create, edit and modify the basic geometric entities; manage layers; apply dimensioning and print a drawing.
- Introduction to Autodesk and AutoCAD;
- AutoCAD interface;
- Coordinate systems;
- Visualization commands;
- Creating entities: line, circle, arc, polyline, ellipse, polygon, point, single line text;
- Entities editing: copy, move, delete, rotate, scale, trim, extend, chamfer, fillet, stretch, join, explode;
- Use of osnaps;
- Layers management and entity properties;
- Inquiry commands;
- Creation and application of dimension styles;
- Printing in model space.
Price for UMinho community: € 215
Price for non UMinho community: € 260
Inscription held on different platform.